About Me

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Explore Yourself!

Fears hold us back from moving out of our comfort zones.
The key is to “Let Go”! To see through your fears & into the light!
Human mind has immense power, more than the sails of a ship or wings of a bird, liberate it & explore yourself!

You are created, not to be tied to the harbors or to be restricted by the lands.
But to explore, the vast expanse of the oceans, just the way ships do & the breadth of the skies just the way birds do!
You will know you can reach far beyond!

Let go yourself, my friend - Unearth your talents & Unplug your passion to see where you reach.
Not me, not this world, that day, shall be able to stop you from reaching where you ought to reach & being what you ought to be!
That day my friend, I shall salute you, for giving up your fears, exploring & achieving! For being the real you, the way I imagined you!

1 comment:

Shahista said...

Good one..personally i am trying to overcome my fears..and trust me..it feels great!!