About Me

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Mom

Confidence & Faith is you, Being Me is you
Being Loved & Cared for is you
The calming influence in hardships & struggles is you
The method & reason for living in a mad world is you
Every thought in a still mind is you
Every tear of joy or sorrow is an achievement or pain of you
Every time I fail or fall the person who gives me strength is you
A silent prayer or wish every morning & every night is you
Someone for whom I can trade-off any of my wish is you
I know I can’t say or express enough what you mean to me “Mom”
But every time I hear the word “Love” I know it’s you!

12 comments:

Venkat said...

"When I stopped seeing my mother with the eyes of a chile, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself - Nancy Friday"..
How true from your poetry on mother...Good one Ashish...your love for your mother has actually brought out the poet in you as it has brought out other things like truthfulness, commitment, joyful etc..

Venkat said...

"When I stopped seeing my mother with the eyes of a chile, I saw the woman who helped me give birth to myself - Nancy Friday"..
How true from your poetry on mother...Good one Ashish...your love for your mother has actually brought out the poet in you as it has brought out other things like truthfulness, commitment, joyful etc..

RG said...

Ashish. Well thought and well meant.Tell her how much you love her and give her a hug whenever you meet :). I do this every time i met my mom and dad .It is great

Mahesh said...

ekdam mast re...

Disha said...

Thatz very well expressed:)

Aaaaaakash said...

nice. :)
didn't know you were a poet too :)

Trushna said...

I realised what a mother goes through for her child only after I bacame a mother...

well written Ashish..

Trushna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trushna said...

"While we all love our parents, friends, spouses, siblings, family, etc etc. – There is something exquisite about the love any mother feels for her baby.."

And if you are a mother, you will agree with me..
I realized what a mother goes through for a child only when I became a mother...

Well Written Ashish :)

Vikram said...

Ashish,
I can relate to what you have penned down. Mother's role is distinct and most important in child's upbringing.

Prasad said...

Awesome 😊

Anonymous said...

Nice Dada 👍