About Me

Friday 22 March 2013

White!


As a kid, I always loved gems & their colours …
Especially the colours excited me a lot! So vibrant, so full of life!
Even then though, there was something about “white” that fascinated me.
Was it the serenity? Or the positivity it reflected with maintaining its calmness around?

As I grew up I was amazed to find resemblance in the gems their colours with my friends & their personalities.
I was still perplexed with the significance of white. Till I did the prism experiment in 7th standard.
Remember the one when light passes through the prism to give all the colours?
It was an Aha moment for me…

Interestingly, as I grew up through adolescence into adulthood, I came across different personalities & people. All very unique!
Yet one thing seemed very similar, we all differentiate & distinguish.

By religions, by languages, by gender, by age. If not anything else by profession or intellect …
Most of the times, all this for a personal advantage.
Is it to satisfy our personal egos, or achieve our personal dreams & ambitions?
I never could fathom, but we all do differentiate & distinguish …only to divide.

I now realize, that’s why the fascination with “White”, I just love it!
So pure, so sacred …. It integrates the beauty of all the colours yet maintains its own elegance.

I wonder! What if we all could stand up & build our character like “White”
Yes, we all need our own existence & want to be the colour we wish to be.
At the same time, would it be possible for us - to align, integrate & elevate everyone around us? (Just like white does for the beauty of all the colours)  

Stand up for white! Stand up for peace, for purity of thoughts & intentions!

Let’s eliminate the differences, let’s build on their beauty & integrate them to harmonize the world.

Isn’t that the only way we all can contribute to making this world a better place to live in, than when we found it…..

6 comments:

Venu said...

Good one Ashish - Such a simple and hard hitting thought! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice article to read and great in the deep meaning it treasures.
-Rizwan

Siddhi said...

Wah!! Hidden side of you. What a thought ���� Got something nice to read...thanks Ashish kaka!!

Chintamani Garge said...

Yes, let's stand for white. Also it is important that we need to sustain the white as it gets dirty easily.....
Nicely jotted down!

umeshrule@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
umeshrule@gmail.com said...

Today, could got to know more about you differently . Your words touched somewhere with angle of your thoughts and gave different string for thinking. Nicely penned your thoughts.

awsome👌